Workshop for Ambitious Business Owners
Event Date: September 2017
Plan today for your brilliant future
28th September 2017
As a business owner, do you spend more time planning for your business than you do for yourself? Have you thought about how your business can finance your personal goals – now and in the future?
If you’re going to get the full value from your business – and secure your future – you need to plan ahead. And that’s what this event is all about.
We specialise in financial planning to create your brilliant future. And for this event, we’ve teamed up with Else Solicitors and Alexander Accountancy to give you the benefit of ‘Joined-Up-Expertise’ – all in one place. So, join us as we share valuable insights and reveal how you can reap the most reward from your business.
As a business owner, you know that to make things happen you need to plan ahead:
Phase 1: Genesis and Growth
- All of your attention is on getting to your feet and surviving the first few years. Have you had the time to ensure that your business is built on solid financial and legal foundations? Have you thought about how to structure your company, shareholder agreements that protect you and your business should the unexpected happen, strategic planning and tax strategies? What’s your long term personal plan and can the ambition you have for your business deliver it for you?
Phase 2: Consolidation and Complexity
- Congratulations, you are one of the minority of businesses that survive phase 1! But growth and success also brings complexity. Have you thought about how to extract profit in the most tax-efficient way and, when it does come out, where and how to invest it? How to manage pension schemes for owners and employees? How to protect yourself, your business and your loved ones against unforeseen events that could stop you from achieving your goals?
Phase 3: Sale and Succession
- Your thoughts are turning towards when and how to exit. You’re looking forward to all those years of hard work finally paying off with a big cheque! But if you’re going to get the full value from your business, you need to plan ahead. Sell to a third party or pass it on to the next generation? Either way, there are potentially significant tax issues and you could find that, because of the way your company is structured, you’re going to have to pay a big chunk of tax and the money that’s left forms part of your estate for inheritance tax, so your children will lose 40% of that as well. How to exit your business so that you can reap the most reward for all those years of effort? What are your plans for retirement and what does your business need to look like to make those plans achievable?
Harness the power of joined-up expertise
Financial and legal advice has traditionally been offered to business owners from three separate sources Accountants, Solicitors and Financial Advisers. We believe that it is only when these experts work effectively with each other can a truly holistic picture of the financial and legal issues facing a business and its owners be established. We call this ‘Joined-Up-Expertise’.
So for this event, we’ve teamed up with Else Solicitors and Alexander Accountancy to give you the benefit of ‘Joined-Up-Expertise’ – all in one place.
Meet the experts
With their deep understanding of the financial and legal opportunities available to business owners like you, our panel of experts can cut through the complexities and help you create a clear plan to secure your future.
Over the course of the evening, we’ll reveal how to:
- Create a financial plan to make the most of your business and secure your personal goals
- Take money out in the most tax-efficient way
- Manage the money you keep in to achieve your goals
- Optimise corporate and personal pension opportunities
- Structure your business on solid legal and financial foundations
- Protect you, your business and your family against unforeseen events
- Plan for sale, succession or retirement.
This is no ordinary event
‘I didn’t know what I didn’t know! But now, having benefited from a team that worked together, I have a clear plan and know what we need to do for the next 12 months and beyond.’ Gary Viner, Managing Director, Maxitile Limited
- 18:00 – Arrive, drinks and canapes
- 18:30 – 20:00 Expert panel discussion and case-studies
- 20:00 – Q&A and networking
- 20:30 – Finish
- This is your opportunity to put our panel of experts to work for you.
- Come with an open mind and discover what you should really be aware of and why.
- Hear real-life case studies that give you an overview of what you should be addressing, with the help of legal and financial professionals.
- Leave with a checklist and a plan to create your brilliant future.
Places are strictly limited, so book yours now.
Email Claire on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0115 824 0186
Unable to attend but still want to benefit from our joined-up expertise to secure your future?
We offer all prospective clients an initial discovery meeting at our expense, to see if we can help you. Book your free meeting today.